Pluggin Baby LTD Terms and Conditions
1.1 By using our Services you signify that you have read the following terms and conditions and accept and agree to be bound by them.
1.2 Right to Amend Terms – We reserve the right at our sole discretion to change, modify, add or delete portions of these terms and conditions at any time without further notice. If you do not agree to the Agreement as amended, we will have to cease to work together.
1.3 By paying an invoice you are stating that you have read and agree to Pluggin Baby’s Terms and Conditions. You also confirm that you have read, fully understand and where appropriate, agree to Pluggin Baby’s FAQ’s which can be accessed via https://plugginbaby.com
1.4 You agree that Pluggin Baby’s services will not commence until payment is made in full or as otherwise agreed and stated within and only within a Pluggin Baby official invoice. If we are engaged in a 6 months retainer covering 2 campaigns, it is your responsibility to set up a Standing Order so that you don’t miss any payments. You agree to make each payment within the 6 month time frame, even if you move your release date during the term. You must give us at least 3 – 4 weeks to change any plugging date. We will accommodate you where possible, but in busy times, we may have to renegotiate a more suitable date for us both.
1.5 If you hire Pluggin Baby LTD for a 6 month retainer package, this will cover 2 separate campaigns as discussed before we send an invoice. We are both tied into a 2 campaign deal, even if release dates change.
2. Services: Pluggin Baby LTD is a national UK radio plugger. We will send your music to the presenters and producers at radio stations as per the package you have engaged us in. These are as follows: podcast shows, student radio stations, community radio stations, DAB stations, FM radio stations, Restricted License Radio stations, internet radio shows, regional FM stations (like Radio X) and national brands which include Planet Rock Radio, BBC Radio 1,1xtra, BBC Radio 2 and BBC 6 Music, Absolute Radio, Virgin Radio UK, Capital Radio and Capital Xtra and Kerrang! Radio. We will only send your tracks to the shows that are likely to play you. We will not send your music to unsuitable shows.
2.1 Whilst every care and attention to detail is made during your plugging campaign, Pluggin Baby LTD cannot guarantee any airplay on national radio stations.
2.2 Pluggin Baby LTD will regularly inform you of all radio play and feedback obtained for your track during the first two weeks of your campaign (this is where the main bulk of plays will occur). After this period of time, you will receive regular updates of airplay received and feedback and comments about your music. This will usually be weekly.
Depending on the package we are engaged in, Pluggin Baby LTD will also “tag” you in mentions on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. You will be added to our Spotify playlist as well. You are encouraged to “share” and “re tweet” this information to help promote your campaign/release. Once your track has stopped being played on the radio, we will send you an end of campaign document.
2.3 You are required to inform Pluggin Baby LTD if you are played on your local BBC Introducing show, as this can help us gain you plays on other BBC radio brands.
3. USE OF PLUGGIN’ BABY LTD and its SERVICES
3.1 You are solely responsible for any audio files, data, text and information submitted by you (the “Materials”). We will send you a list of required assets for the campaign. We need everything from this list sent to us as early as possible to allow us to prepare the song for plugging. Delays in getting ALL of the material to us, will delay your plugging campaign.
3.2 You agree, represent and warrant that you solely own or otherwise control all of the rights to the Material that you submit to Pluggin Baby and that you are not prohibited from submitting the Materials to Pluggin Baby by any other agreement or obligation;
(b) all information and details you provide is accurate, complete and current; (photos, biography, tour dates, social media links included).
(c) You will send a WAV file via our Dropbox account (firstname.lastname@example.org) – or we transfer etc. Please use a bit rate of 1,411 kbps, Sample size of 16 bit and Sample rate of 44.100 khz. We will correctly tag this WAV and convert to a 320 kbps MP3. We then create private Dropbox and Soundcloud “epk’s” for your campaign to send to our contacts.
Any downloadable links are privately shared with radio contacts. We will only “public stream” on our Soundcloud page when the track is available to the public – ie after your release date.
(d) if you are representing an artist/band you confirm that you have the authority to bind any business on whose behalf you use the Services.
4. PRICING, TAXES AND COMMENCEMENT OF SERVICES
4.1 Payment: Payments hereunder to Pluggin Baby LTD must be via bank transfer. If you are not based in the UK, our IBAN details are detailed on the invoice. You must inform us immediately if you cannot pay your invoice (or an agreed deposit) within 5 working days. Failure to pay your invoice within this time frame can mean you lose your “plugging date” to someone else and then have to wait for a free slot later on.
5. Commencement of Services: Pluggin Baby LTD will send out your music during your “week commencing date” – as already booked before you receive our invoice. If using the Silver, Gold or Platinum package, Pluggin Baby LTD will plug your track again at an agreed time 3 – 4 weeks after your initial commencement date (or to tie in with your release date). Pluggin Baby LTD does not provide any refunds subsequent to work commencing on any of its Services.
6. We hereby give you permission and you agree to include the following credit in relation to any social media or website mentions: Radio plugging and promotion: Emma Scott at Pluggin Baby. You are encouraged to tag Pluggin Baby via twitter or Facebook (@plugginbaby and facebook.com/plugginbaby https://plugginbaby.com
7. You hereby grant Pluggin Baby LTD permission to use your photography/logos on our social media sites and website. You also agree to Pluggin Baby LTD uploading your music to our Soundcloud and Dropbox profile. We will also upload your track to our Soundcloud page with a streamable-only link to the song we are promoting.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
8.1 Nothing in this Agreement excludes or limits liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence, fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability which may not otherwise be limited or excluded under applicable law.
8.2 Force Majeure: We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under this Agreement if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Thank you for reading our terms and conditions.
We look forward to working with you.