What can we expect to get out of radio plugging?
• Plays on the radio in the UK and other parts of the world, which helps you create “buzz”.
• Extra visits, new likes and follows on your social media pages and ultimately, more fans
• Downloads and streams of your music
• More website traffic and merchandise sales.
• DJs, producers, journalists and bloggers getting to know you and your music and sharing it on their socials
• Promotion for your live gigs.
• The chance to get some great quotes to put on your EPK or socials.
• You may be offered radio sessions and interviews.
• Increased streams on Spotify and playlist additions
Getting radio play also makes you LOOK good. People seeing your newsfeed will be impressed and think you’ve moved up a few rungs of the ladder with all this radio play and exposure you’re getting!
What notice do you need for a plugging campaign
We need as much notice as possible as our diary gets full in advance and we’ll need to schedule you into it. Sometimes we have a last minute space available, so DO get in touch to make an enquiry.
Does our song have to be released on iTunes for you to plug us?
No, but it’s not a bad thing to do a “proper release” for your music and there are plenty of sites willing to make that happen. You can of course just run a plugging campaign to build the buzz of your band or release the track as a free download on your Bandcamp or Reverbnation page for example.
What guarantees can you give us?
No plugger in the land should guarantee plays on certain stations as no one knows who will like you and who will play you. They should, however, be able to guarantee that you will be played on X amount of radio shows/stations as they will be able to tell from their past experiences with other artists like you. They can take a guess at the number of plays and the sort of radio stations that will play you, but there are no guarantees at a national level. We can guarantee you though – we don’t take on anyone unless we’re sure we can get you played! We are so confident with our plugging, that we’ll give you your money back if we don’t get at least one of your songs played on at least 50 radio stations/shows during your campaign.
When you book us for plugging, detailed information will be sent to you on the assets we need, as well as our terms and conditions, but if there’s anything else you need to know, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Thanks for reading:-)
we regularly secure airplay for our clients on the following stations...
BBC Radio 1
BBC Radio Wales
Planet Rock Radio
BBC Radio 2
Get Ready to Rock!
BBC Radio London
Total Rock Radio
Hard Rock Hell Radio
..plus hundreds more!