1.Pluggin Baby Terms and Conditions
1.1 By using our Services you signify that you have read the following terms and conditions and accept and agree to be bound by them.
1.2 Right to Amend Terms – We reserve the right at our sole discretion to change, modify, add or delete portions of these terms and conditions at any time without further notice. If you do not agree to the Agreement as amended, we will have to cease to work together.
1.3 By paying an invoice you are stating that you have read and agree to Pluggin Baby’s Terms and Conditions. You also confirm that you have read, fully understand and where appropriate, agree to Pluggin Baby’s FAQ’s which can be accessed via this link .
1.4 You agree that Pluggin Baby’s services will not commence until payment is made in full or as otherwise agreed and stated within and only within a Pluggin Baby official invoice.
2. Services: Pluggin Baby is a national radio plugger. We will send your music to the presenters and stations as discussed with you before an invoice is sent. These stations are as follows: podcast shows, student radio stations, community stations, DAB stations, FM stations, RSL stations, local stations, internet stations, regional stations (like XFM) and national stations which include Planet Rock Radio, TeamRock Radio, BBC Radio 1, 2 and 6 Music, Absolute Radio and Kerrang! Radio. We will only send your tracks to the shows that are likely to play you. We will not send your music to unsuitable shows.
2.1 Whilst every care and attention to detail is made during your plugging campaign, Pluggin Baby cannot guarantee any airplay on national radio stations.
2.2 Pluggin Baby will inform you of all radio play obtained for your track during the first two weeks of your campaign (this is where the main bulk of plays will occur). After this period of time, you will receive regular updates of airplay received and feedback and comments about your music. Pluggin Baby will also “tag” you in mentions on Facebook and Twitter. You are encouraged to “share” and “re tweet” this information to help promote your campaign/release. Once your track has stopped being played on the radio, we will send you an end of campaign document.
3. USE OF PLUGGIN’ BABY and its SERVICES
3.1 You are solely responsible for any audio files, data, text and information submitted by you (the “Materials”).
3.2 You agree, represent and warrant that
you solely own or otherwise control all of the rights to the Material that you submit to Pluggin Baby and that you are not prohibited from submitting the Materials to Pluggin Baby by any other agreement or obligation;
(b) all information and details you provide is accurate, complete and current; (photos, biography, tour dates, social media links included).
(c) You will send a correctly ID tagged MP3 file (320 kbps) and allow us access to a WAV of the track we are plugging via our Drop Box account. email@example.com is the correct email to use.
(d) if you are representing an artist/band you confirm that you have the authority to bind any business on whose behalf you use the Services.
4. PRICING, TAXES AND COMMENCEMENT OF SERVICES
4.1 Payment: Payments hereunder to Pluggin Baby must be via bank transfer. If you are not based in the UK, our IBAN details are detailed on the invoice. You must inform us immediately if you cannot pay your invoice within 5 working days. Failure to pay your invoice within this time frame can mean you lose your “plugging date”.
5. Commencement of Services: Pluggin Baby will send out your music during your “week commencing date” – as already booked before you receive our invoice. Pluggin Baby will plug your track again at an agreed time 3 – 4 weeks after your initial plugging campaign (or to tie in with your release date). Pluggin Baby does not provide any refunds subsequent to work commencing on any of its Services.
6. We hereby give you permission and you agree to include the following credit in relation to any social media or website mentions: Radio plugging and promotion: Emma Scott at Pluggin Baby. You are encouraged to tag Pluggin Baby via twitter or Facebook (@plugginbaby and facebook.com/plugginbaby http://plugginbaby.com
7. You hereby grant Pluggin Baby permission to use your photography/logos on our social media sites and website. You also agree to Pluggin Baby uploading your music to our Soundcloud profile. We send out a private downloadable link to radio presenters and producers. We will also upload your track to our Soundcloud page with a streamable-only link to the song we are promoting.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
8.1 Nothing in this Agreement excludes or limits liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence, fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability which may not otherwise be limited or excluded under applicable law.
8.2 Force Majeure: We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under this Agreement if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Thank you for reading our terms and conditions.
We look forward to working with you.